Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Newsletter for May 2


ITs a new week...Mothers Day week no less. What a good excuse to come in right?
There are a few things I wanted to highlight for you this week.

The first is McCoy Pottery. I'm a little hesitant to tell you about this one mainly because I want to keep this little secret to myself. But hav you heard of McCoy Pottery? It's highly collectable which means a little pricey right? Wrong, we carry it and sell it cheap. And in honor of spring FINALLY making it's debut, we give you a plant with any mccoy planter. Still curious? You can check out their history by clicking HERE.






not warm enough to plant and you just want to cuddle up in a blanket for a little while longer? You should see the quilts we have in shop. I have some of the greatest vendors and my two quilt vendors have two completely different styles. Ive really been able to study that this week with the quilts in the store.








One builds on tradition and vintage fabrics paired with classic patterns and hand me . The other is makin her own niche with new funky fabrics, eclectic piecing and her own flare.


Where they flow together is they're united desire to create a work of art. A Piece to be treasured, used and abused for years to come. So whether your looking to cover a bed, a baby, or a wall; I'm sure you will be able to finde one (or two or three) that will work.
AND this week is the week to get them because I am giving 20% off!!


Last thing to mention...has mothers day crept up on you like it has for me? I'm at a loss for wha to get the moms in my life. And don't have much time to shop not to mention my mom is SO hard to shop for! Any of this sounding uncannily familiar? What about a gift certificate to the boutique? You could make a day of it with lunch and shopping... your treat :) Stop by and pick up a gift certificate, available in any denomination you choose!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment