Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Introducing Shannyn of My Girls Baby Items

This week marks the beginning of our vendor bios. Part of the passion for my boutique is the people that I get to work with.  I want to share each of them with you!
I found Shannyn perusing KSL one day.  Alot of people are capable of making baby items,   What drew me to Shannyn was her dedication to her products and her willingness to use vintage inspired fabrics.  And that reflects the overall style of the store.  Upon contacting her, her enthusiasm showed through and through, which just excited me even more.  I'm excited to add her to my team and showcase her beautiful items.  Without further ado let me introduce to you Shannyn!


With a name like "My Girls" you'd expect several little girls from this married mom of one (little boy) and one on the way!  Not so.  
"The name of my company comes from my family actually!  I proudly come from a family of all women. We get together once a month to visit, catch up with one another, and craft.  When we all started having kids I tried my hand at a few baby items.  Then when I was expecting, one of my friends gifted me a carseat cover. It was all over from there.  I learned how to make the covers added them to my quickly growing repertoire.  I started gifting my handmade goods to friends and family.  With  such a warm reception amongst friends and family, I decided I'd try my hand at a boutique.  I was so pleased with the response, I did a few more.  My work brought me to Molly, and now I get to take a little spot in her store to showcase my fun baby stuff.  This is the highest compliment someone could pay me; Molly noticed my products, all the time and care I have put into each of them, and now she wants to help me get them out to her clients.  
Needless to say, I can't WAIT for the store to open; I love making people happy, and sharing my passion with so many!  See you all very soon."

Stay tuned!  I have many more vendors to share with you.  Don't forget to find us on Facebook, and like us.  We'll see you soon.



1 comment: